Dobrodošli na čaršiju!
U ovom malom kutku Interneta možete osjetiti dušu Bosne, porazgovarati o svim temama i postaviti sva pitanja za koja smatrate da zaslužuju pažnju. Predlažite, divanite i sijelite kako se to u Bosni oduvijek radilo, sklapajte prijateljstva među članovima Wikipedijine zajednice i doprinesite promociji našeg lijepog bosanskog jezika.
Ako ne znate gdje postaviti neko pitanje, postavite ga ovdje.
No editing for 30 minutes 17 January[uredi]
You will not be able to edit
the wikis for up to 30 minutes on 17 January 07:00 UTC
. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are not
affected on this page
. Most wikis are affected. The time you can't edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /Johan (WMF)
14:47, 16 januar 2019 (KSV)
IMPORTANT: Admin activity review [uredi]
A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc. ) was adopted by global community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on all Wikimedia Foundation wikis with no inactivity policy. To the best of our knowledge, your wiki does not have a formal process for removing "advanced rights" from inactive accounts. This means that the stewards will take care of this according to the admin activity review.
We have determined that the following users meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for more than 2 years):
These users will receive a notification soon, asking them to start a community discussion if they want to retain some or all of their rights. If the users do not respond, then their advanced rights will be removed by the stewards.
However, if you as a community would like to create your own activity review process superseding the global one, want to make another decision about these inactive rights holders, or already have a policy that we missed, then please notify the stewards on Meta-Wiki so that we know not to proceed with the rights review on your wiki.
Thank you. --MarcoAurelio (razgovor) 17:14, 21 januar 2019 (KSV)
Talk to us about talking[uredi]
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning a global consultation about communication. The goal is to bring Wikimedians and wiki-minded people together to improve tools for communication.
We want all contributors to be able to talk to each other on the wikis, whatever their experience, their skills or their devices.
We are looking for input from as many different parts of the Wikimedia community as possible. It will come from multiple projects, in multiple languages, and with multiple perspectives.
We are currently planning the consultation. We need your help.
We need volunteers to help talk to their communities or user groups.
You can help by hosting a discussion at your wiki. Here's what to do:
- First, sign up your group here.
- Next, create a page (or a section on a Village pump, or an e-mail thread – whatever is natural for your group) to collect information from other people in your group. This is not a vote or decision-making discussion: we are just collecting feedback.
- Then ask people what they think about communication processes. We want to hear stories and other information about how people communicate with each other on and off wiki. Please consider asking these five questions:
- When you want to discuss a topic with your community, what tools work for you, and what problems block you?
- What about talk pages works for newcomers, and what blocks them?
- What do others struggle with in your community about talk pages?
- What do you wish you could do on talk pages, but can't due to the technical limitations?
- What are the important aspects of a "wiki discussion"?
- Finally, please go to Talk pages consultation 2019 on Mediawiki.org and report what you learned from your group. Please include links if the discussion is available to the public.
You can also help build the list of the many different ways people talk to each other.
Not all groups active on wikis or around wikis use the same way to discuss things: it can happen on wiki, on social networks, through external tools... Tell us how your group communicates.
You can read more about the overall process on mediawiki.org. If you have questions or ideas, you can leave feedback about the consultation process in the language you prefer.
Thank you! We're looking forward to talking with you.
Trizek (WMF) 15:00, 21 februar 2019 (KSV)
Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 April[uredi]
10:56, 8 april 2019 (KSV)
Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback request[uredi]
Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation has published a Medium-Term Plan proposal
covering the next 3–5 years. We want your feedback! Please leave all comments and questions, in any language, on the talk page
, by April 20. Hvala! Quiddity (WMF)
) 17:35, 12 april 2019 (KSV)